Robots exist to enhance the human experience, so in the robotics industry, everyone is welcome. Whether a scientist, marketer, or engineer, the opportunities to thrive and change the world are endless. The industry continues to run on diversity because people power robots, which require the best minds from across the globe to connect and collaborate.
How can your organization promote diversity and inclusion?
- Follow an inclusive workplace model
- Promote pay equality
- Acknowledge holidays of all cultures
- Let every voice be heard and respected
- Encourage employees to be authentic and bring their whole self to work
- Interview training
- Use inclusive language in the workplace (words matter)
- Be aware of unconscious bias
- Discover behaviors that need to change and bring them to light
What is the impact of diversity?
- Inspires creativity and drive innovation
- Diverse teams improve employee engagement
- Fosters authenticity
- Challenges the status quo
- Creates better decision making
- Diverse teams have higher growth and financial performance
“Words matter in the workplace; it’s all about inclusion.”