Imagine this; you’ve scored interviews with two of your favorite companies in robotics. These interviews are tomorrow afternoon, and on paper, you’re a perfect match for both roles. What do you do? You qualify for both positions, and you’re excited about the responsibilities. How will you narrow down your search if you get two offers?
It all comes down to culture. Culture is the glue that keeps teams unified, motivated, and inspired to give it their all each day. An interview is a chance to showcase your talents and discover cultural fit, which is especially important if long-term role satisfaction is high on your priority list. Ask the right questions during your next interview to discover the culture where you see yourself thriving.
Here are 10 culture questions to keep in mind on interview day!
- What is it like working for your team?
- How would you define success?
- How would you describe your company, and what is the turnover rate?
- How many people will I be working with daily?
- How many people are on the team?
- How many people is your company planning to hire this year?
- Would you say there are growth and leadership opportunities within your company and this role?
- What do you like most about your team?
- How long have you been with this company, and what made you decide to join them?
- Does your company offer development and training programs for employees?